What to expect
The programme is designed to help you make your business thrive and suited for international growth – through 4 months of collaboration with personal mentors, experts, CSE staff and other startups.
You will attend monthly workshop sessions, take part in facilitated group works, go abroad to a targeted market and get a unique chance to continuously exchange ideas with a broader forum.
The programme starts in Spring 2018 and will run for 4 months. Startup founders are not expected to spend full time during this period working on their startups, but must expect an increased work load.
Alumni from Go Grow are expected to stay engaged. Alumni founders are expected to coach applicants who make the pre-selection on how to handle the selection interview. Alumni founders help to mentor founders during their time in Go Grow. And alumni become a support group for each other after exit. See earlier Go Grow participants: http://go-grow.dk/startups/
Go Grow is open to
- startups from all sectors and markets
- student entrepreneurs as well as entrepreneurs who are not in university
- startups with a potential for international growth
- startups at a stage where you have generated your first sale
Go Grow helps you move to actual growth, sustained revenue, and fundraising.
Results from the last three years’ Go Grow programme show that one year after completing Go Grow the startups had increased turnover by 170 %, funding by 80 %, employees by 27 %.
Apply for Spring 2018!!
To apply you need to have the following at hand:
- Business plan and/or Business Model Canvas
- Links to Linked In profiles of team members
- Link to websites and social media
- Answer the questions in the online application
- You are welcome to upload screenshots, videos etc.
- Acceleration of process with a focus on strategy, growth-hacking, pitching and sprint
- Mentoring by experts with international experience and expertise
- Possible lead in fundraising – business angels exclusive
- In House experts and assistance, networking opportunities
- Help to build team
- Free office space for team
Participation in Go Grow is free of charge.
The CSE and the partners will not take any ownership stake in the participating companies. Mentors and advisors will sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to programme start.
About Go Grow
Go Grow is an accelerator at Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship, at Copenhagen Business School. Our aim is to enable focused startups to reach international growth.
Go-Grow is an early-stage accelerator for companies with international growth potential. The accelerator is based in and developed by CSE (LINK: http://cse.cbs.dk/) in collaboration with the Danish Industry Foundation (LINK: http://www.industriensfond.dk/go-grow eller http://www.industriensfond.dk/mere-v%C3%A6kst-p%C3%A5-vej) and several partners.