Pharmaceutical entrepreneur, M.Sc.(pharm.) with 18 years of experience in business development, project management and alliance management.
Deep understanding of the global generic pharmaceutical industry and OTC markets, competitive landscape, commercialization strategies, product development, API sourcing, financial analysis, regulatory environment and distribution of pharmaceuticals.
Actively collaborating and partnering with pharma companies primarily in the U.S. and European markets.
Noted and commended as pharmaceutical entrepreneur after successfully establishing, from scratch, a venture backed global nicotine gum business, which was the first to challenge a worldwide duopoly in the smoking cessation category.
– Commercial strategy development
– Corporate fund raising (institutional and private investors)
– Start-up management & team building
– Pharmaceutical licensing & business development
– Multi-diciplinary project management