CALLING ALL INDUSTRY 4.0 START-UPS!
… Robotics | 3D-print | Machine Learning | Cyber Security | Nano | Augmented Reality | Cloud Data …
Digital Growth Path – Background
The Digital Growth Path (DGP) is an industry vertical in the existing Go Grow Startup Accelerator Programme. Created in collaboration with the Danish Industry Foundation, DGP addresses the industry-specific needs of Industry 4.0 startups (robotics, 3D print, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality).
DGP aims to support and accelerate the development of Industry 4.0 entrepreneurs by:
- Providing an industry-oriented, module-based business development programme.
- Bringing industry experts to mentor the startup companies.
- Facilitating interaction within the wider Industry 4.0 ecosystem.
Join the programme
- Founders who have proven traction and are ready to upscale and go global within robotics, 3D, IoT, AR, VR etc. can apply for the vertical.
- The DGP startup companies apply through the same competitive Go Grow process and work alongside the entrepreneurs in the Go Grow programme.
- We take 0% equity from founders.
For more information please contact Claus Birkedal by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +45 3815 3646